Below are directions on how to import the Baltimore Ravens 2016 schedule into Microsoft Outlook
. This is a two-step process: download the file below to your computer and import the file into Outlook
! It's that simple!
DOWNLOAD THE RAVENS SCHEDULE (.CSV FILE)
STEP 1: Directions on how to save the file on your computer:
- Right Click on above "Download the Ravens schedule into your PDA!" link
- Select "Save Target As"
- Save the .csv file to your computer
STEP 2: Directions on how to import the file into your system once you have saved the file to your computer:
- Once you have saved the file onto your computer, open Microsoft Outlook
- Select "File" in the top left corner and scroll down to "Import/Export"
- Select "Import/Export and click "Next"
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next"
- Find the file you just saved to your computer and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next"
- Select "Calendar" and click "Next"
- The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed" above an option to "Import csv into folder Calendar"
- Check that box and click on "Map Custom Fields"
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window, according to the corresponding fields below:
- START_DATE to Start Date
- START_TIME to Start Time
- SUBJECT to Subject
- LOCATION to Location
- DESCRIPTION to Description
- END_TIME to End Time
- REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off (If you want a reminder)
- REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
- REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time
- Click "OK"
- Click "Finish"