AAA RAVENS WALK
Have you visited AAA RavensWalk for the Ravens ultimate tailgate experience? If not, you are missing out on the best party this side of the Harbor. Located on the walkway leading from Oriole Park to M&T Bank Stadium, in between lots B and C, fans can experience one of the NFL's best pre-game tailgate areas. The Walk opens three hours before every Ravens home game, and fans can enjoy a number of different bars and food stations (NON-Stadium Priced), as well as a live band and DJ while participating in fun tailgate activities.
Are you a real Ravens tailgater? See you 3 hours before kickoff during every Ravens home game this season!
Bars & Food Stations on Ravens Walk
- Hightopps Backstage Grille - Cheese Steak and Pit Beef sandwiches with a full bar.
- Poe’s Place – Wraps, Burgers, and Sausages
- Ravenstown Grill – Chicken Tenders, Fries, Sausage, and Hot Dogs
- Captain Morgan Bar – Frozen Drinks and Premium Spirits
- Guinness Bar – Premium Drafts, Domestic Beer, and Premium Beer
- Tailgate Tavern – Premium Spirits, Domestic Beer, and Premium Beer
- Bloody Mary Bar
Activities the Whole Family can Enjoy
As one of the best pre-game destinations in the NFL, RavensWalk offers fans of all ages a variety of interactive options and fun activities:
- Stop by the AAA booth and learn more about becoming a member.
- Listen to local bands rock RavensWalk at The Underpass presented by Flying Dog.
- Try out all the newest and coolest technology from Verizon, America’s largest and most reliable wireless network.
- Purchase the newest Ravens merchandise at the Team Store tent. If you need cash, stop by the M&T Bank Mobile ATM.
- "Let Yourself Play" at the Maryland Lottery tent.
- Visit the Under Armour tent to check out some football equipment and take a picture for a great game day memento!
- Join the Ravens family, visit the Purple and Ravens RISE booths and sign-up to become a member.
- Live ravens, Rise and Conquer, will be perched at the Maryland Zoo booth for you to grab a photo with.
- Meet the girls from the Cheerleader Swimsuit Calendar. Stop by the cheerleader booth to get your calendar signed!
- Test your PLINKO playing skills and sample snack foods with our official supermarket, Giant Food.
- Show your spirit! Get your face painted in Ravens colors at the Face Painting tent.
- From earrings and bracelets to watches and necklaces, Smyth & Pandora have all the Ravens jewelry needs covered to accessorize any purple and black outfit.
- Check out the newest cars on the market while walking along RavensWalk from Ford & Toyota.
- Take home a piece of signed Ravens memorabilia when you stop by the CSD Sports Framing tent to participate silent auctions.
- Head over to Southwest to get a picture taken and sign up to become the Southwest Captain of the Game.
- Thirsty? Stop by the Snapple display to try some of their latest juices and teas!
LIVE Radio Broadcasts
During each Ravens home game, 98 Rock broadcasts the Bud Light Pre-Game Show live at the top of RavensWalk, near Lee Street. Each game, a former Ravens Legend will stop by, and Ravens fans can get the inside scoop on the team and hear what their favorite 98 Rock and WBAL on-air personalities feel will be the keys to the game. Play your favorite tailgate games here when you challenge friends on the corn hole boards or ladder golf.