Are you a real Ravens tailgater? See you 3 hours before kickoff during every Ravens home game this season!
• Hightopps Backstage Grille - Cheese Steak and Pit Beef sandwiches with a full bar.
• De Lazy Lizard – Crabby Tater Tots, Crabby Burgers, Bacon & Cheese Tater Tots, Fries, and Mozzarella Sticks
• Poe’s Place – Wraps, Burgers, and Sausages
• Ravenstown Grill – Chicken Tenders, Fries, Sausage, and Hot Dogs
• Captain Morgan Bar – Frozen Drinks and Premium Spirits
• Guinness Bar – Premium Drafts, Domestic Beer, and Premium Beer
• Tailgate Tavern – Premium Spirits, Domestic Beer, and Premium Beer
• Bloody Mary Bar
*Beer specials in this area include: $4.00 12-ounce domestic & $5.00 Imports and Craft Beer
As one of the best pre-game destinations in the NFL, RavensWalk offers fans of all ages a variety of interactive options and fun activities:
• Stop by the AAA booth and learn more about becoming a member.
• Try out all the newest and coolest technology from Verizon, America’s largest and most reliable wireless network.
• Purchase the newest Ravens merchandise at the Team Store tent. If you need cash, stop by the M&T Bank Mobile ATM.
• "Let Yourself Play" at the Maryland Lottery tent.
• Join the Ravens family, visit the Purple or Ravens Rookies Kids Club booths and sign-up to become a member.
• Live ravens, Rise and Conquer, will be perched at the Maryland Zoo booth for you to grab a photo with.
• Meet the girls from the Ravens Swimsuit Calendar. Stop by the cheerleader booth to get your calendar signed!
• Test your PLINKO playing skills and sample snack foods with our official supermarket, Giant Food.
• Show your spirit! Get your face painted in Ravens colors at the Face Painting tent.
• From earrings and bracelets to watches and necklaces, Smyth has all the Ravens jewelry needs covered to accessorize any purple and black outfit.
• Check out the newest cars on the market while walking along RavensWalk from Ford, Toyota, and Bel Air Honda.
LIVE Radio Broadcasts
During each Ravens home game, 98 Rock broadcasts the Bud Light Pre-Game Show live at the top of RavensWalk, near Lee Street. Ravens fans can get the inside scoop on the team and hear what their favorite 98 Rock and WBAL on-air personalities feel will be the keys to the game. Play your favorite tailgate games here when you challenge friends on the corn hole boards or ladder golf.