On The Run Tour Event Guide
Important Times and Information
- 4:00 p.m. – Parking Lots Open/Ticket Will Call Opens
- 6:00 p.m. – Stadium Gates Open
- 8:00 p.m. – Ticketed Show Time
- 11:00 p.m. (estimated) – Show ends
Will Call – In Between Gates E and F (Russell Street)
Please take note of recently announced road construction and road closures that will impact traffic flows to and from M&T Bank Stadium. Heavy traffic around the stadium is expected to increase due to these elements. Please plan ahead, arrive early, or consider public transportation.
- Air horns or horns of any kind
- Artificial noise makers of any kind
- Battery heated clothing and/or seat cushions
- Binocular/Camera cases
- Bottles (plastic or glass)
- Camera tripods and monopods
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Fanny Packs
- Flag/banner poles
- Footballs or balls of any kind
- Grocery-type bags
- Hard Foam Beverage Holders/Hand
- Laser pointers/pens
- Purses larger than the size of a hand
- Plastic bags
- Seat Cushions with a back, pocket, zipper, or with a foam core thicker than 1"
- Tote bags
- Video cameras
- Weapons or dangerous objects
NFL Bag Policy
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12". The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap. (Officially licensed NFL team logo clear plastic tote bag measuring 12" x 6" x 12" will be available through club merchandise outlets).
- One Gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a clear plastic bag.
M&T Bank Stadium is now a smoke-free facility as required by Maryland State Law. There are no designated smoking areas inside M&T Bank Stadium. Designated smoking areas are located outside of Gates A and D. Proceed to the designated smoking areas 25 feet or greater from the stadium entry gates. This policy also applies to electronic cigarettes or any alternative smoking product – they are not permitted. Guests who fail to comply with this policy may be ejected from the stadium. Thank you for your attention to this new policy.