Join the Purple club this season at various Greene Turtle locations to watch the Ravens on the road.
Cheer along with the best female fans in football, while enjoying free appetizers pre-game and discounted drinks! Also, everyone who attends will receive a free Ravens custom giveaway item.
On Monday, December 7th from 6:00-9:00 p.m., join the Purple Club at Café Troia in Towson.
The night will include a free giveaway, dinner, wine and beer. Ravens tight end Crockett Gillmore and defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore will be there to sign autographs, take photographs and mingle with attendees throughout the evening.
The Baltimore Ravens have a strong commitment to the community and strive to assist as many nonprofit organizations as possible within our geographical region. Throughout the course of each year, the Ravens donate thousands of items to worthwhile organizations through in-kind merchandise. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines have been established.
1. ALL DONATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. Click here to access the Ravens Online Donation Request Form. We no longer accept paper submissions or requests submitted via fax, email or telephone.
2. Your request must be submitted and received by the Ravens at least six weeks prior to the event/procurement date.
3. The Ravens have established a regional focus for in-kind donations. Organizations hosting events within our geographical region will be considered for donations from the team. If your organization is not located in our region, please look to the NFL team closest to you for in-kind donations.
4. Please note that we are unable to donate game tickets for events and we do not accept personal items for signatures.
5. We ask that each organization submit only one donation request per calendar year in order for us to accommodate as many deserving causes as possible.
6. Please find below the information you must have in order to complete the online donation form:
Helpful hint: It is recommended that your event does not center around the anticipation of a Ravens donation item, but should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
Thank you for your interest in the Baltimore Ravens. We wish you the best of luck with your efforts for charitable causes and events.
The Ravens players are committed to supporting Baltimore and its surrounding communities throughout the year. While we recognize the importance of community support through in-person appearances, player availability is on an extremely limited basis.
Player appearance requests must be submitted in writing on organizational letterhead and include all of the event details – who, what, when, where and why. Please include a detailed description of the player’s duties at the event, as we want to ensure that player time is maximized. Also, please make a note regarding any previous player appearance requests from your organization.
You can mail your request to the following address:
Attn: Community Relations
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117
All requests must be submitted in writing at least 6 weeks prior to your event. We will not accept telephone, fax, or email requests.
Should you not hear from the Baltimore Ravens two (2) weeks out from your event date, please know that we have been unsuccessful in assisting you. While we would like to assist everyone, due to the daily football commitments, off-season travel and work out schedules, it is often difficult to accommodate every request received. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Lardarius Webb, Morgan Cox, Chris Canty, Jameel McClain and other Ravens served Thanksgiving dinners.
After enduring hunger as a child, the defensive tackle invites fan to donate to the Family Food & Funds Drive.