The Baltimore Ravens, Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism and M&T Bank invite you to nominate a youth group or youth organization for the 14th Annual "Honor Rows" Program
During each Baltimore Ravens home game throughout the 2013 regular season, the Honor Rows program will salute those youth who provide outstanding service to our communities. Honorees will be selected by a panel of youth service leaders, with the assistance of Baltimore Ravens, GOSV and M&T Bank staff, and will receive:
- Up to 100 tickets per group to attend a Baltimore Ravens game at M&T Bank Stadium (groups must provide own transportation)
- "Honor Rows" T-shirts (to be worn during the game)
- Official in-game recognition of honorees on RavensVision
- Opportunity to be featured on a WBAL-TV telecast prior to each home game
Honorees will be chosen based on one or more of the following guidelines:
- The extent to which the group meets the need of the surrounding community
- The extent to which the group develops the leadership, personal and social skills of its members
- The involvement of at-risk youth, among the group's members and/or the community the group serves
*Please Note - Organizations must demonstrate a strong commitment to servicing the needs of the local community to qualify for consideration.
Requirements for application:
The following must be submitted for consideration:
- Complete application below
- An essay (no longer than 100 words) that provides additional information on your groups' community efforts and why they should be honored
NOMINATION FORMS & ESSAYS DUE NO LATER THAN AUGUST 16, 2013
ALL HONOREES WILL BE NOTIFIED NO LATER THAN AUGUST 30, 2013.
For more information, contact Heather Darney of the Ravens at 410-701-4000.