Campers will be separated by age into groups to allow the Ravens Cheerleaders to teach appropriate skills. The game at which your child will perform at halftime is noted below (and subject to change based on group size):
- 6 – 9 (will perform at first home preseason game - Thursday, August 11th vs. the Panthers at 7:30pm)
- 10 – 14 (will perform at second home preseason game - Saturday, August 27th vs. the Lions at 7:00pm)
- Three-day Cheerleading camp for boys and girls (9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Training with the Baltimore Ravens Cheerleaders
- Extended care available 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Participants are required to bring a lunch and snacks daily
(Ravens will provide snacks to extended care participants)
All Participants Receive:
- Lil Ravens T-shirt
- Athletic shorts
- Pom poms
- Ribbon for camp participation
- $250 (halftime performance and practice video of routine; no tickets included)
- $350 (includes two preseason game tickets - must be used for the participant and chaperone, halftime performance and practice video of routine)*
- Extended care: $45/3 days
*Please note, there will be no full refunds issued after registration & payment are received. If there is a scheduling conflict with the home pre-season game your child is performing in, once the 2016 NFL schedule is released, we will be able to change your package level if need be.
THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JULY 4, 2016.