BALTIMORE RAVENS 2015 CHEERLEADER TRYOUTS
Come join us and become part of the best cheerleading program in the NFL!
We are a precision based all-female dance team with an emphasis on synchronization and game day performance. Cheerleaders, athletes, and technically trained dancers provide a unique balance to the team. The stunt team is comprised of males and females with knowledge and/or some experience in the sport of cheerleading. A good height-to-weight ratio, athleticism, control, poise, and strength are some of the qualities sought after for the only full co-ed stunt team existing in the NFL.
- Auditions are on Saturday, March 7, 2015 @ 9:30 AM at the Downtown Athletic Club (210 E. Centre Street, Baltimore, MD).
- Registration will be held between 9:30 - 10:20 AM
- Materials will be taught from 10:20 - 11:30 AM
- Tryouts will begin at 12:45 PM
- Callbacks will be held on Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 11:00 AM at the Downtown Athletic Club.
- Must park in the garage and parking will NOT be validated.
Auditions and callbacks are closed to the public; no spectators allowed.
- Completed Application, Liability and Publicity release forms in the Cheerleader Tryout Packet
- Two 5x7 (required) professional pictures (recommended); a headshot and full body shot in bikini.
- Application Fee:
- $40 for pre-registration, by check or money order (make checks payable to the Baltimore Ravens).
- $50 CASH for walk-ins on March 7th. Do not mail your application after 2/27/15
- Mail your completed application, releases, photos and application fee postmarked by Friday, February 27, 2015 to:
Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader Tryouts
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- If you do not meet the application deadline, please bring the completed application, releases, photos and $50.00 CASH with you to auditions.
- You must be 18 years or older by April 1, 2015 (Proof of age may be required).
- You must be able to attend all home games & two practices per week from April-December (typically on Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Participants may not cheer for another professional or collegiate team concurrently.
- Sports bra and fitted shorts of your choice
- Apparel should be flattering to your body type with emphasis on an appearance that will highlight your try-out
- White tennis shoes for stunt or boots for dance
- Need to arrive with full hair & makeup
- Plain white t-shirt (no tank tops or cut off t-shirts)
- Dark colored shorts
- White tennis shoes
- Need to be well groomed - no ponytails, beards or mustaches
***We recommend for you to bring something to eat and drink on tryout day.
Judging will be based on physical talent, dance ability, personality, appearance and poise.
- Cheering in front of 70,000 fans for at home games
- Uniforms and apparel provided
- Exposure through media, high profile events and community relations
- Opportunities to generate compensation for public events and appearances
The below companies are preferred vendors of the Baltimore Ravens: