April 30, 2015 | 7 - 11 pm
M&T Bank Stadium
What better way to spend the 2015 NFL Draft than with your former Baltimore Ravens first round draft picks and current players? Watch the draft live on the giant RavensVision boards and on TVs throughout the stadium. Try your hand at some of the official NFL combine drills on the field, tour the Ravens home locker room and more.
The Lombardi trophies from Super Bowl XXXV & XLVII will be on display for all fans to see.
Tickets are $5 for children (ages 3-12) and $15 for adults. Due to the popularity of this event in the past, the event will be capped at 6,000 tickets.
2015 Draft Party FAQ
Meet Alumni and Current Players*:
- Jamal Lewis
- Michael Jackson
- Chris McAlister
- Brad Jackson
- Michael McCrary
- Kyle Richardson
- Alan Ricard
- Jarret Johnson
- Gates to the stadium will open at 7:00 pm
- All bags will be searched upon entering M&T Bank Stadium
- Tickets can be purchased HERE
• Adults: $15
• Children age 3-12: $5
• Children age 2 & under: Free
- Ravens Home Locker Room Tours: this is a free, self-guided tour open for the entire event.
- Field Games: Includes photos under the Ravens Eyes, on field football drills, and access to the locker room tour.
- Player autographs and appearances*
Download and Complete a Field Waiver for Field Access »
Autographs: Enter the Free Drawing »
- Fans that purchase tickets to Ravens Draft Party prior to April 17th can opt in to be included in a random drawing for FREE autograph vouchers. THIS MUST BE DONE AT THE TIME YOU PURCHASE TICKETS. Specific instructions on how to opt in to the drawing can be found on Ticketmaster's website under "Event Info." If you are selected in the lottery you will receive vouchers for the number of tickets you purchased (i.e. 2 adult tickets purchased = 2 autograph vouchers)
- The random drawing will take place the week of April 20th. Attendees selected will receive the autograph voucher(s) in the mail.
- Each autograph session has a limited capacity due to players' time commitments.
- Vouchers will be randomly assigned and cannot be exchanged or traded. The four (4) possible time slots are 8:00, 8:15, 9:00 & 9:15 pm during the event.
- Each person must have a voucher to enter the autograph area. This includes children over the age of 3 years old. (There is an option for autograph vouchers with a child's tickets as well, as with adult tickets)
- Players' names will not be announced prior to the session.
- All fans must have a voucher for the session time and location assigned. Vouchers will be scanned/ripped and marked upon entry into the autograph line and may not be reused.
- Each fan will be allowed one item within the autograph session. Fans may not request multiple signatures from the players within their session.
- Your autograph voucher is valuable and cannot be reprinted.
- Once at Ravens Draft Party with an autograph session voucher, it is the patrons' responsibility to be in line at least 10 minutes prior to the session start time. The session line will close down 30 minutes into the scheduled autograph time.
- No photos will be permitted to be taken behind the tables where the players are sitting.
#RavensDraftParty Photo Contest
While you're at the Ravens Draft Party, post your photos from the event on Twitter or Instagram using hashtag #RavensDraftParty (or upload them here).
10 winners will be chosen at random to receive prizes including autographed mini-helmets, footballs signed by entire Ravens draft classes, Ravens gift packs and more!
The following items are allowed into the stadium for this event:
- Nothing larger than a freezer-sized zip-lock clear bag
- Diaper bags (with a child of appropriate age)
- Blankets, tarps, coats/jackets, binoculars and camera cases; fanny packs
- Small purses, however any purse and its contents must fit into a space no bigger than 1 cubic foot (12 x 12 x 12) in size - No exceptions
The following items are prohibited:
- Tote Bags
- Large Purses
- Grocery-type bags
- Plastic bags
- Bottles (plastic or glass)
- Air Horns
- Horns of any kind
- Artificial noise makers
- Laser pointers/pens
- Flag/banner poles
- Weapons or dangerous objects
- Professional Video Cameras
- Camera monopods and tripods
- Hard Foam Fingers
- M&T Bank Stadium is a smoke-free facility as required by Maryland State Law. There are no designated smoking areas inside M&T Bank Stadium. Designated smoking areas are located outside of Gates A and B. Proceed to the designated smoking areas 25 feet or greater from the stadium entry gates. This policy also applies to electronic cigarettes or any alternative smoking product – they are not permitted. Guests who fail to comply with this policy may be ejected from the stadium. Thank you for your attention to this new policy.
Click Here For Directions & Parking »
*Players subject to change.