BALTIMORE’S MARCHING RAVENS 2014 TRYOUTS
|Baltimore's Marching Ravens Percussion Line
Come join us and become part of the best marching band in the NFL!
Baltimore's Marching Ravens are committed to bringing quality musical entertainment and a "traditional football atmosphere" to all Ravens home games. Comprised of more than 150 musicians and equipment crew, Baltimore's Marching Ravens is the largest musical organization associated with the NFL.
- Auditions are on Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00 AM at the Under Armour Performance Center (UAPC) field house (1 Winning Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117).
- Callbacks will be held on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the UAPC.
- Must park to the right when entering the facility and enter through the field house doors.
9:00 AM – Flutes
10:00 AM – Clarinets
11:00 AM – Alto Saxes & Rhythm Section
12:00 PM – Mellophones
2:00 PM – Trumpets & all Percussion/Drumline
3:00 PM – Trombones
4:00 PM – Baritones & Sousaphones
5:00 PM – Drum Majors
**Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your audition time to register and warm-up
- Completed application
- Completed Medical and Publicity liability release forms.
- Application Fee:
- $20 for pre-registration, by check (make checks payable to the Baltimore Ravens).
- $25 CASH for walk-ins on April 12th.
- Mail your completed application, releases and application fee postmarked by Friday, March 28, 2014 to:
Baltimore’s Marching Ravens Tryouts
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- If you do not meet the application deadline, please bring the completed application, releases and $25.00 CASH with you to auditions.
- You must be 18 years or older by May 1, 2014.
- Have valid driver’s license or birth certificate with you at auditions.
- You must be able to attend all home games & one practice per week during the season and off-season (April-December)
- Participants may not perform for another professional team concurrently.
- Clean plain white t-shirt
- Clean slacks (no holes; black or khaki preferred)
- Clean tennis shoes
- Judging will be based on musicality, marching ability, personality and poise.
- Performing in front of 70,000 fans for all home games
- Uniforms provided
- Exposure through media, high profile events and community relations
- Opportunities to generate compensation for public events and appearances