BALTIMORE’S MARCHING RAVENS 2014 TRYOUTS
|Baltimore's Marching Ravens Percussion Line
Come join us and become part of the best marching band in the NFL!
Baltimore's Marching Ravens are committed to bringing quality musical entertainment and a "traditional football atmosphere" to all Ravens home games. Comprised of more than 150 musicians and equipment crew, Baltimore's Marching Ravens is the largest musical organization associated with the NFL.
- Auditions are on Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 @ 6:30 PM at the Under Armour Performance Center
(1 Winning Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117).
- Email MarchingRavens@ravens.nfl.net to notify Band President John Ziemann of your desire to audition.
- Please park in the lot on the right side of the facility, walk down to the field house on the opposite side of the building and enter via the roll up door.
- No guests will be allowed (auditions are closed to the public).
- Completed application
- Completed Medical and Publicity liability release forms.
- Application Fee:
- $20 for pre-registration, by check (make checks payable to the Baltimore Ravens).
- $25 CASH for walk-ins on October 1st.
- Mail your completed application, releases and application fee postmarked by Monday, September 29th to:
Baltimore’s Marching Ravens Tryouts
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- If you do not meet the application deadline, please bring the completed application, releases and $25.00 CASH with you to auditions.
- You must be 18 years or older by May 1, 2014.
- Have valid driver’s license or birth certificate with you at auditions.
- You must be able to attend all home games & one practice per week during the season and off-season (April-December)
- Participants may not perform for another professional team concurrently.
- Please come in comfortable but clean attire
- No open toed shoes – tennis shoes preferred
- Judging will be based on musicality, marching ability, personality and poise.
- Performing in front of 70,000 fans for all home games
- Uniforms provided
- Exposure through media, high profile events and community relations
- Opportunities to generate compensation for public events and appearances