BALTIMORE RAVENS 2014 PLAYMAKER TRYOUTS
The Playmakers are the Ravens promotional team. They make appearances throughout the Baltimore area and appear at all Ravens home games. Playmakers are different from the cheerleaders in that they do not perform at football games.
Come join us and become part of the best organization in the NFL.
- Auditions are on Saturday, March 15, 2014 at the Under Armour Performance Center (1 Winning Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117).
- Registration will be held between 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Auditions will begin at 1:00 PM
- Announcements of those who will make it to the interview process will be made later that evening.
- Interviews will be held on Sunday, March 16th, 2014 at the Under Armour Performance Center.
Auditions and interviews are closed to the public; no spectators allowed.
- You must be 21 years or older by May 1, 2014.
- Please bring a driver’s license or birth certificate with you to the auditions.
- You must be able to attend all home games, attend two meetings per month and all scheduled promotions.
- Sports bra and fitted shorts of your choice
- Apparel should be flattering to your body type with emphasis on an appearance that will highlight your try-out
- White tennis shoes or boots
- Need to arrive with full hair & makeup
***We recommend for you to bring something to eat and drink on tryout day.
- Completed application
- Two 5x7 (required) professional pictures (recommended); a headshot and full body shot in bikini.
- Completed Medical and Publicity liability release forms.
- Application Fee:
- There is a $30.00 application-processing fee, please make checks payable to the Baltimore Ravens. Must be postmarked by February 28, 2014. Mail to:
Baltimore Ravens Playmaker Tryouts
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Walk-ins will be charged $40.00 CASH on site. Do Not mail your application after 2/28/14.
Judging will be based on personality, appearance, and poise.
- Opportunity to generate compensation for public events and appearance
- Uniforms and apparel provided
- Potential to earn incentives, prizes, and gifts throughout the season
- Opportunity to work for the Ravens marketing department for all 10 home games
The below companies are preferred vendors of the Baltimore Ravens: