APRIL 27 | M&T BANK STADIUM
Noon - 4pm
What better way to spend the 2013 NFL Draft than with your World Champion Baltimore Ravens? Watch the draft live on the large RavensVision boards and on TVs throughout the stadium.
Tickets are $15 (3+) for children and $20 for adults. Due to the popularity of this event in the past and current stadium renovations, the event will be capped at 15,000 tickets.
Activities will include interactive games on the field, home locker room tours, Poe’s Mascot Scrimmage, face painting and more.
Tailgaters Hot Dot Eating Contest
Do hot dogs, buffalo wings and potato salad sound like a gourmet meal? If so, then you might be the type of Tailgater we’re looking for!
Join the 2nd Deitz and Watson Hot Dog Eating Contest at this year’s Spring Football Festival. Test your hot dog eating threshold against Guest Celebrities and other Ravens Fans!
What’s better then being crowned the biggest Hot Dogger in town?
Register today for your chance to participate in the Tailgaters Hot Dog Eating Contest!
2013 Spring Football Festival FAQ
- 13th year of Spring Football Festival
- Gates to the stadium will open at 12:00 pm
- All bags will be searched upon entering M&T Bank Stadium
- Parking will be FREE in Lot A, B, C, F, G & H, for the event and open at 10:00 am. See parking diagram.
- Everyone age 3 and up entering the stadium must have a ticket. Children ages 2 and under are free.
- Tickets can be purchased here
- Adults: $20
- Children age 3-12: $15
- Ravens Home Locker Room Tours: This is a free, self-guided tour open for the entire event.
- Photos with the Super Bowl Trophy* - SOLD OUT
- A professional photo will be available for free download following the event. No personal photos are permitted with the Ravens Eyes.
- Field Games: Includes photos under the Ravens Eyes, on field football drills, and access to the locker room tour.
- Ravens Bingo: Stop by and win Ravens giveaways throughout the event. Bingo is conveniently located inside on the Club Level.
- Player autographs and appearances*: SOLD OUT
- Live radio broadcasts from 98 Rock and WBAL.
- Additional concourse activities include free photo booth, face painting and caricatures.
- Interactive Kids Area: Located at Gate D this family fun area includes inflatables, football toss, NFL Draft backdrop photo opportunity, and much more!
Super Bowl Trophy
- Tickets for the trophy photo must be purchased when you purchase tickets to the Spring Football Festival. Tickets for trophy photos will not be available separately. – SOLD OUT
- A professional photo will be available for free download following the event. Personal photos are not permitted at any point.
- Player Photo Station: (kids ages 6-14 only) Located on the Stadium Press Level, please consult on-site signage for information regarding times and locations.
Autographs - SOLD OUT
- You must have a ticket to Spring Football Festival to get an autograph voucher. AUTOGRAPHS will only be available with a PRE-ORDERED VOUCHER.
- Each autograph session has a limited capacity due to players’ time commitments.
- Fans must obtain an autograph session voucher via Ticketmaster (link) prior to event day. Vouchers are FREE but must be obtained before attending Spring Football Festival, and a Spring Football Festival ticket must be purchased in order to be eligible for an autograph voucher.
- Everyone ages 3 and up will need a voucher.
- The session times and location will be emailed out to ticket purchasers on April 15th and will be first-come first-serve for those who have purchased tickets.
- Children and their accompanying guardian must have a voucher for the same session.
- Fans may choose only ONE (1) session to attend for the day, and there is a two voucher limit for each session. Your order will be canceled should you exceed the voucher limit.
- Players’ names will not be announced prior to the session.
- All fans must have a voucher for the session time and location assigned. Vouchers will be scanned and marked upon entry into the autograph line and may not be reused.
- Each fan will be allowed one item within the autograph session. Fans may not request multiple signatures from the players within their session.
- Your autograph voucher is valuable and cannot be reprinted
- Once at Spring Football Festival with an autograph session voucher, it is the fans’ responsibility to be in line at least 15 minutes prior to the session start time. The session line will close down 30 minutes into the scheduled autograph time.
- No exchanges.
- No personal photos will be permitted within the autograph session.
Food and Beverage
- Alcoholic beverages will be available at the club level bars, and the concourse will offer specialty drinks and beer.
- Food options will include typical game day fare, including hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, popcorn, chili, subway sandwiches, burgers, fries, chicken tenders, sausage, pizza, and Attmans sandwiches
- Food will be sold on the main concourse at sections 101, 152, 150, 146, 134, 130, 129 and on the club level at sections 206, and 225.
The following items are allowed into the stadium for this event:
- Nothing larger than a freezer-sized zip-lock clear bag
- Diaper bags (with a child of appropriate age)
- Blankets, tarps, coats/jackets, binoculars and camera cases; fanny packs
- Small purses, however any purse and its contents must fit into a space no bigger than 1 cubic foot (12 x 12 x 12) in size - No exceptions
The following items are prohibited:
- Tote Bags
- Large Purses
- Grocery-type bags
- Plastic bags
- Bottles (plastic or glass)
- Air Horns
- Horns of any kind
- Artificial noise makers
- Laser pointers/pens
- Flag/banner poles
- Weapons or dangerous objects
- Professional Video Cameras
- Camera monopods and tripods
- Hard Foam Fingers
Click Here For Directions & Parking
- M&T Bank Stadium is now a smoke-free facility as required by Maryland State Law. There are no designated smoking areas inside M&T Bank Stadium. Designated smoking areas are located outside of Gates A and B. Proceed to the designated smoking areas 25 feet or greater from the stadium entry gates. This policy also applies to electronic cigarettes or any alternative smoking product – they are not permitted. Guests who fail to comply with this policy may be ejected from the stadium. Thank you for your attention to this new policy.