Jah Reid was selected in the third round (85th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft...Ravens traded their third-round pick (90th overall) and a sixth-round pick (191st overall) to Philadelphia in exchange for the Eagles’ 85th selection.
• Helped the Ravens score the most points (398) in franchise history and post the second-most total yards (5,640) in team history (5,723 in 1996), including a career-high 3,817 passing yards by QB Joe Flacco in 2012
• Helped pave the way for RB Ray Rice to score a franchise-record 15 total TDs (12 rushing and 3 receiving) and rush for a career-high 1,364 yards in 2011...Rice led the league with 2,068 yards from scrimmage
2012: (9/7, 0/0) Helped the Ravens score the most points (398) in franchise history and post the second-most total yards (5,640) in team history (5,723 in 1996), including a career-high 3,817 passing yards by QB Joe Flacco and 1,143 yards and 9 TDs rushing by RB Ray Rice before being placed on Injured Reserve (toe) on 1/11/13
• Started at LG and helped the offense post a season-high 533 yards (224 rushing and 309 passing), the third-highest output in team history, in the 33-14 victory in game 15 vs. NYG (12/23)...Also helped two backs rush for 100 yards (Ray Rice - 107 and Bernard Pierce - 123) in the same game for the second time in team history (Le’Ron McClain - 139 and Willis McGahee - 108 on 12/20/08 at Dal.)
• Started his first-career game at LG and helped protect QB Joe Flacco, allowing him to throw for 164 yards in the 13- 10 victory in game 10 at Pit. (11/18)
• Was a game-day inactive (calf) in games 1-7
2011: (16/0, 2/0) Saw action both on special teams, and as an extra TE in a jumbo package, and helped pave the way for RB Ray Rice to score a franchise-record 15 total TDs (12 rushing and 3 receiving) and rush for a career-high 1,364 yards, part of 1,996 yards by the Ravens in 2011...Rice led the NFL with 2,068 yards from scrimmage...Also helped protect QB Joe Flacco, allowing him to throw for 3,610 yards and 20 TDs
• Saw action from scrimmage and on special teams in the 37-7 victory in game 3 at STL (9/25)
• Saw action in his first-career NFL game on special teams in the 35-7 victory in the season opener vs. Pit. (9/11)
• Played in both playoff games both from scrimmage and on special teams
College: Saw action in 53 games, including starting his final 33 at RT while at Central Florida...Started all 14 games at RT, helping lead UCF to a Conference USA championship and a No. 21 national ranking to end the season as a senior in 2010... The rank marked the first time in school history the Knights were in the Top 25...Helped the offense rack up 5,236 yards (average of 374 yards per game), including 2,626 rushing... Paved the way for three different teammates to rush for at least 650 yards (Ronnie Weaver - 946, Jeff Godfrey - 704, Latavius Murray - 660)...Earned first-team All-Conference USA honors from the coaches, while helping the Knights to an 8-5 record and a second place finish in the Conference USA Eastern division as a junior in 2009...Led an offensive line that paved the way for 4,431 total yards, including 2,734 through the air...Saw action in all 12 games, including 10 starts, helping the Knights gain 2,754 total yards, including 1,359 rushing as a sophomore in 2008...Named to the All-Conference USA Freshman Team after playing in all 14 games and helping lead the Knights to a Conference USA championship and a berth in the Liberty Bowl in 2007...Redshirted while practicing as a tackle for the offensive scout team in 2006...Majored in interpersonal organization communication at UCF.
High School, Personal: Prepped at Haines City (FL) HS, where he was a two-time letterman...Named a first-team All- Polk County and second-team All-State honoree as a senior... Participated in the Central-South Florida All-Star game.
Community: In his rookie season with the Ravens (2011), Reid attended the eighth annual Ravens and Police Athletic League coat distribution to Baltimore homeless men at the Helping Up Mission...Joined teammates in delivering coats and warm weather clothes to residents at the shelter... Annually assists with distributing business apparel items, donated by Jos. A Bank, to men at the Helping Up Mission... Over 300 units of suit apparel were given to homeless men at the shelter as they work to re-establish themselves in the community and pursue employment opportunities...Served lunch to homeless men and women at the Healthcare for the Homeless facility in Baltimore City (March 2012)...Distributed bags of groceries to families in need at the Giant Food Giveaway Event at the Harry and Jeannette Weinberg YMCA (Dec. 2012)...Attended Art Jones’ holiday toy drive to benefit the children of St. Vincent’s Villa, a home for children with severe emotional and behavioral difficulties.