The Baltimore Ravens and the Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism (GOSV) today announced the recipients of the 14th annual Honor Rows Program, presented by M&T Bank. During each Ravens home game throughout the 2013 regular season, the program will honor 16 youth groups or organizations that provide outstanding volunteer service to their communities.
Winning groups will receive tickets to a game, Honor Rows t-shirts for all participants, a pre-game on-field visit and official in-game recognition on the RavensVision screens. In addition, WBAL-TV 11, broadcasting partner of the Baltimore Ravens, will periodically feature Honor Rows recipients during on-air news segments.
Honorees were selected by a panel of GOSV, Baltimore Ravens and M&T Bank staff. Winning organizations demonstrated a strong commitment to servicing the needs of the local community.
The 2013 Honor Rows recipients are listed below in chronological order of Ravens home game attendance:
- The Crossroads School – Leaders Go Places (Baltimore City)
- Youth Volunteer Council of Greater Baltimore (Baltimore County, Baltimore City)
- Brunswick High School – Random Acts of Kindness Club (Frederick County)
- Pocomoke High School Key Club (Worcester County)
- Good Knight Child Empowerment Network, Inc. (Chesapeake Region)
- Food For Tomorrow (Howard County)
- SESO Girls Club (Baltimore City)
- Frontier Girls 172 (Baltimore County, Baltimore City)
- St. John's Episcopal Youth Group (Baltimore City, Howard County)
- Friendly Volunteers – Baltimore's Youth Lending a Helping Hand (Baltimore City)
- Service Break Connect (Baltimore City)
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake (Baltimore City)
- Virginia Maryland Health Care System – Summer Youth Volunteers (Baltimore City, Baltimore County)
- Boy Scout Troup #355 – Our Lady of Mount Carmel Knights of Columbus Hall (Baltimore County)
- Oakdale High School National Honor Society (Frederick County)
- Towson High School Student Government (Baltimore County, Baltimore City)