Text for Help
A text messaging service is available at M&T Bank Stadium that allows any guest to text for help from a cell phone at any event. With Text For Help, fans can report any issue or concern. It's fast, easy and convenient.
1. Open a blank text message and address the message to
2. Text messages can be up to 160 characters in length
3. A subject for the text message is not required.
4. When your text message is received, you receive an immediate response message stating, "Your message has been received by stadium personnel."
5. The issue will be reported to appropriate stadium personnel. If more information is needed, the operator will respond with additional questions.