Baltimore Ravens Media Credential Information
Ravens Media Credential Information
Please be advised that the credential application procedures listed below apply under normal working conditions.
Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the effect it may have on Ravens gameday operations, there may be changes to these protocols and guidelines. We will update the credential application information and criteria as necessary.
Gameday Credential Information & Application
The Baltimore Ravens online credential application service is for accredited members of the media and team employees. Please carefully review the information below before applying for game-by-game credentials for 2020 Baltimore Ravens home games at the bottom of this page. If you have any additional questions, please contact Tom Valente at email@example.com.
Based on the criteria listed below, season media credentials for the 2020 season have been assigned. The online application web site will be open for individual game credential applications beginning in July. You must fill out a separate application for each Ravens home game that you wish to request a credential for. All applications must be received at least 10 days before the game date.
Credential Application Information
- Applications for HOME games must be submitted online from your Sports Director or Sports Editor. Applications for ROAD games must be e-mailed directly to Tom Valente at firstname.lastname@example.org. SEE CREDENTIAL CRITERIA BELOW.
- If you are not granted a season credential, your media outlet may be considered on a game-by-game basis. The Ravens reserve the right to deny any media outlet credentials if it does not meet the team's credential criteria.
- The Ravens reserve the right to revoke credentials of anyone who fails to comply with the waiver on the back of the credentials, or who abuses the credential, or who does not meet the team's credential criteria.
- The Ravens do not credential freelancers; the Ravens do not credential colleges, except under extremely special circumstances. The Ravens do not credential websites, except for some nationally accredited sites who cover the NFL.
- You will be contacted by e-mail (the e-mail address you supply on the application) that we have received your application.
- If a credential is not picked up and/or used on game day, future credential requests may not be granted.
The BALTIMORE RAVENS decision to issue credentials to a media outlet for the purposes of covering a BALTIMORE RAVENS home or away game is determined by a variety of factors. They include the following:
- Amount of coverage given to the Ravens throughout the season
- Intention/ability to cover every Ravens home game, including the preseason
- Interest in covering Ravens road games
- Distribution of publication: free, subscription, sale on newsstands, etc.
- Radio or TV station program format and size of audience
- Attendance at Ravens in-season practices and press sessions, especially Mondays and Wednesdays
- Attendance at Ravens training camp
- Offseason coverage of the Ravens, including before, during and after the NFL Draft
Home Credential Requests
Only accredited members of the media who cover the Ravens and the NFL on a regular basis may apply for credentials. All HOME credential requests must be submitted online a minimum of ten (10) days in advance of the game. If you have not received confirmation/approval by the Thursday preceding a Sunday game, please e-mail Tom Valente at email@example.com. Failure to utilize an issued credential without notifying the PR department, or any attempt to transfer, sell or trade a credential will result in revocation of future credential privileges.
Road Credential Requests
If you are a regular member of the Ravens media corps and wish to cover the team on the road, ALL requests must be e-mailed directly to Tom Valente at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than ten (10) days prior to a road contest. Note that opponent venue credential availability may be limited.
Media Will Call/Credential Pick-Up
Media must pick up their credentials in person at Media Will Call on game day. Football writers, photographers and other field media should pick up credentials and enter at Media Will Call (located on the south side of the stadium, opposite Camden Yards, between Gates C and D). Media Will Call opens three (3) hours before kickoff (10 AM for a 1 PM game).
When picking up a credential you MUST:
- Enter the Media Will Call lobby
- Show a CURRENT government issued I.D.
- Allow bags to be inspected
- Wear a vest for all Field Media (pick up at Media Will Call). You will be required to leave a current government issued photo I.D. at Media Will Call while you are working at the game.
- Be subjected to a brief security pat down
- Return your vest to Media Will Call
- Have your credential visible at all times
Non-compliance with any of these security measures will result in the revocation of the Ravens credential.