Effective Date: January 14, 2021
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Services. However, we collect the types of information listed below when provided by you, and we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register with our Services, sign up for contests or sweepstakes, use a send-to-a-friend feature, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
- Demographic information, such as age and gender;
- Information about your contacts for contests or events such as our 'Hometown Hero' nomination;
- Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
- Communications preferences;
- Search queries;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
We may receive information about you from other sources, such as our third party business partners and sponsors, and add it to the personal information we have collected about you.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information.
When you download and use our Mobile Application, we automatically collection certain information, including:
- The type of device you use;
- The operating system version of your device;
- The device identifier (UDID); and
- Your geolocation information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about your account, products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
- We collect your location-based information for the purpose of validating location so that we may offer mobile app features exclusively available to those present at M&T Bank Stadium. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of providing you these services;
- We use personal information shared by you about your contacts for our send-to-a-friend feature or as described in this policy. We will only use this information for the specific reason it was provided. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone through the use of our Mobile Application. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We also link the information we store within the analytics software to personal information you submit within the mobile application in order to analyze trends and provide you with our products and services.
- We send you push notifications from time-to-time in order to update you about any news, events or promotions that we may be running; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases; perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications on our behalf). These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with all members of the NFL Family, including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., and NFL Ventures, Inc.
- Select Business Partners:With your permission, we may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third party business partners by opting in (or opting out) when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information, at the time your information is collected. If you have concerns about how your information is shared, please contact us at email@example.com. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Interactive Features: We may share information with third parties when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them, and we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features. To request removal of your personal information from our community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact information below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Geolocation Information:We may share your geolocation information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use precise geolocation information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We also may share your geolocation information with third parties so that they may provide you with geographically relevant advertising. If you wish to stop the further collection of your geolocation information, please opt-out using your device settings or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Other Parties With Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate, fully anonymized information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
- Co-Branding: There may be times where co-branding relationships exist between the Ravens and our business partners and sponsors. Examples include sweepstakes, surveys, and sale of Ravens tickets and merchandise. When there is co-branding, Ravens information and branding will be displayed along with our business partner or sponsor's information and branding. Any instance within these co-branding relationships where personal information is collected is voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate. By sharing your personal information in these instances, you agree your personal information may be used by the Ravens and our co-branding partners. If you have any questions or concerns about the disclosure of your personal information to our business partners and sponsors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Google+, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
5. COOKIES, SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES AND ADVERTISING
- The Services may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash cookies or LSOs please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Services. This software may record information such as how often you use an application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where an application was downloaded from.
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)'s self-regulatory opt-out page and mobile application-based "AppChoices" download page
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)'s consumer opt-out page
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)'s self-regulatory opt-out page
Please note you will continue to receive generic ads.
- In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user's online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
- Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us both during transmission and once it is received. For example, if we collect financial information, we will use encryption software to help protect this information when it is in transit. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), we will delete this information as soon as possible.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, push notifications, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications and emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link included in the emails you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited marketing communication.
You may opt-out of location-based services at any time by editing the setting at the device level or by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive Push notifications, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you would like to access, correct, or request deletion of your information, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may update or remove certain information by signing into your account and making the required changes, or you may contact us by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
11. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
12. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Please note that the Services are operated in and directed towards users who reside in the United States. The Services are therefore governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States. If we transfer your information outside of the United States, we will only transfer this information in accordance with applicable law. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information you provide us or that we obtain as a result of your use of our Services will be collected in the United States and/or transferred to the United States and will be subject to U.S. law.
13. THIRD-PARTY AD SERVING AND AUDIENCE AND TRAFFIC MEASUREMENT SERVICESThird-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services
We may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users' online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences you may opt out here http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the "Limit Ad Tracking" (for iOS devices) or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" (for Android devices) option in your devices settings. For web, please visit: http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
14. CONTACT US
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117