Save your tickets to your phone and scan your phone at the gate!
Mobile tickets are best for those that are sharing season tickets or those that are bringing different guests to the games and want to easily send tickets to friends.
*Note: Screenshots will not be accepted.
PSL Owner Card
Use your card just like a paper ticket and tap the card at the gate for entry! PSL Owners have one card for each seat. Each card is enabled with an RFID chip that allows you to tap the card at the scanner and go.
The PSL Owner Ticket Card is best for those that are coming to every home game. The PSL Owner’s name is listed on the card, but guests may also use the card.
How To Video Tutorials
How To Access Your Digital Tickets
How To Send Your Digital Tickets
How To Sell Your Digital Tickets
How Do I Access My Secure Digital Tickets via Smartphone?
1. Launch the Ravens app
2.Choose "TICKETS" in the bottom menu, then scroll and choose "Manage My Tickets"
3. "SIGN-IN TO MY RAVENS ACCOUNT" with your email address and password (same as your online account)
4. Select the game you want to manage
5. View your tickets before you go and they’re always ready in the App, even when WiFi is slow. In July 2019, the ability to add tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay will be available.
6. Show your mobile ticket at the gate!
*Tickets will be available for PSL Owners once the schedule is released and the account is paid in full. *
How to Transfer Your Tickets to Your Guest
Once you have signed in to your account, select the game you wish to transfer.
1. Select "TRANSFER"
2. Choose the tickets you want to send then select the "TRANSFER" button.
3. Either select a recipient from your contacts or manually enter the information.
4. Tap “Transfer.” If you are sending via email, the process is complete. If you are selecting from your contacts, the app will open your messaging app and you must click send to complete the transfer.
How to Sell Your Tickets
Once you have signed into your account, select the game you wish to sell.
1. Select "SELL"
2. Choose the tickets you want to sell then select the "SET PRICE" button.
3. Enter the price, then tap “Payout Method.”
4. You can select to be paid via direct deposit or seller credit (applied to your Ravens account). Select your preferred option, then click “Confirm.” You can edit or cancel the listing at any time.
How to Claim Tickets That Were Transferred to You
If you are receiving tickets from a friend, you will first need to claim the tickets. You will receive an email with a link directing you to log in to your Ravens Ticketmaster account or create a new account. You will use a browser to claim the tickets: safari or chrome on a mobile device or any browser on a desktop computer. After claiming the tickets, you will download the Baltimore Ravens Mobile App to access your mobile tickets!
PSL Owner accounts have already been created. Please use the “Forgot Password” link or call the ticket office at 410-261-RAVE (7283) to retrieve log in credentials.
For those accepting tickets for the first time, click the “Create Account” option. In the app, there is currently a redirect issue. You will first be taken to the “Forgot Password” page by accident. Make sure to click “Back to Signup,” at the bottom of the screen. Then you will be able to create your account.
Getting Ready For Gameday
1. Download the Ravens app
2. View your tickets before you go and they’re always ready in the App, even when WiFi is slow. In July 2019, the ability to add tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay will be available.
3. Charge your phone!
Ravens Account Manager
You can also send, sell, or donate tickets online using your Ravens Account Manager. For more information and How To Guides, visit the PSL Owner FAQ Page.