Baltimore Ravens Accessible Seating
ADA seating may be available for single game purchase, single game exchange, and PSL Owner exchanges. For information regarding ADA policies, please view our ADA Seating Guide.
Guests requiring accessible seats are strongly encouraged to contact the ticket office as soon as possible to make seating arrangements and ensure proper accommodations. Accessible seating is NOT guaranteed on the day of the event and Ravens games are typically sold out of all seating, including ADA seats.
SINGLE GAME TICKETS
Single game tickets are on sale now! Guests requesting ADA seating may call the ticket office at 410-261-RAVE (7283) to place a request or can shop online for ADA tickets directly on SeatGeek.com.
Guests requiring accessible seats for stadium events, including concerts, college football games, and other events with assigned seating, should contact the ticket office at 410-261-RAVE (7283) to ensure proper accommodations.
- M&T Bank Stadium has more than 100 parking spaces for those who require accessible parking. Accessible parking spaces are located in lots B, C and R
- All accessible parking is sold*for $45 per vehicle*on a first-come, first-served basis.Accessible parking passes cannot be purchased in advance. Parking Lots open 4.5 hours prior to kickoff. Guests with a parking pass for a non-accessible lot can show that pass to avoid an additional charge, if accessible parking spaces are available.
- Access to accessible parking spaces is limited to vehicles with disabled license plates or valid accessible hangtags. A valid Ravens game ticket must be presented as well. In addition, the person to whom the disabled tag was issued must be in the vehicle and may be asked to provide a state MVA disabled registration card.
- A drop-off area for guests with disabilities is located along the Northbound Russell Street Service Drive on the West side of M&T Bank Stadium between Gates A & D
- Guests can be dropped off at this location, prior to parking the vehicle, and picked up after the game.
- Upon entering the Service Drive, inform the SP+ parking attendant that you would like to utilize the disabled drop-off area.
Assisted Listening Devices
- There are Assisted Listening Devices available at any Guest Services Center (Sections 100, 127, 525, or 553)
- Two feeds are provided; the PA announcements and the Ravens radio feed.
The Ravens have teamed up with Home Team Captions and VITAC to provide closed captioning for deaf and hard of hearing individuals at all home games. Closed captioning for the public address system is available on the ribbon boards around the seating bowl, as well as in the Ravens' official mobile app (on the M&T Bank Stadium page). Closed captioning for the Ravens' radio broadcast is also available on the M&T Bank Stadium page in the official mobile app or at BaltimoreRavens.com/GamedayCaptioning.
Captioning is available via personal smartphones or a courtesy handset acquired on gameday. Deaf and hard of hearing guests can enable their personal device at any time by following these easy steps:
For the Ravens' Public Address System:
- Go to **BaltimoreRavens.com/GamedayCaptioning**
- The program will start running automatically.
- You can change font, font size, color and background, if needed.
For the Ravens' Radio Broadcast:
- Tap Here from a mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
- The program will start running automatically.
- Fans without mobile devices can acquire courtesy handsets on game days at any Guest Services Location (Section 100, 127, 500, or 526) or at the Club Level Concierge Desks (Sections 202, 223, 229, or 250) inside M&T Bank Stadium.
The following gates are accessible for guests with disabilities: Gates A, B, C, D, F, A1, A2 and the Media Gate (South side of the stadium). Medical needs lines exist at all main gates (A, B, C, D)
There are six (6) banks of elevators in M&T Bank Stadium, three on the north side and three on the south side. North side elevators are located near sections 102, 146, and 151 and South side elevators are located near sections 119, 124, and 129. Please note that there are stairs to enter the elevator lobby at section 124. The elevators at sections 102, 119, 129, 146, and 151 have no stairs and are accessible for all guests.
The elevators located at sections 102 (Northeast), 119 (South), 129 (Southwest), 146 (North) and 151 (Northwest) are open to any guest who requires the use of an elevator to reach their seat location.
Only guests with suite level tickets may enter the elevator lobbies from the exterior of the stadium. Guests with accessible non-suite level tickets MUST access the elevators from the interior concourse.
There are four (4) escalators in M&T Bank Stadium, two on the north side (near section 146 and a second near section 150) and two on the south side (near section 119 and 127). The escalators located at section 150 and 127 service the club level ONLY. The new escalators by section 117 and 146 will service the upper level.
Guest Service Centers
Guest Service Centers are located on the Lower Level concourse (Sections 100 and 127), Upper Level concourse (Sections 525 and 553), and at the Club Level concierge desks (Sections 204, 224, 229, or 250).
- Wheelchairs, motorized wheelchairs and scooters are permitted inside M&T Bank Stadium.
- If the device is not needed during the event guests may check their mobility device at any Guest Services Center (Sections 100, 127, 525 and 553) or Club Concierge (204, 224, 229, or 250) and pick it up at the conclusion of the event.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available at Guest Services Centers
- These wheelchairs are intended for transport only and not for utilization throughout an event.
- Segways and hover boards are not permitted inside M&T Bank Stadium
There are 64 restrooms located throughout M&T Bank Stadium. All are equipped with accommodations for guests with disabilities.
- Only service animals are allowed in M&T Bank Stadium.
- Emotional support dogs are not permitted.