It's beginning to feel like draft fever at Ravens headquarters in Owings Mills. If your mind isn't focused on the draft by now, here are some trivia questions to jump-start your brain.
For the answers (and to comment on the questions), check out the Big Board blog.
1. In the 12-year existence of the Ravens, the team has selected 14 players in the first round of the draft. Of those 14 players, how many have been named to the All-Rookie team?
2. Since 1999, the Ravens have drafted the highest percentage of players on 2007 NFL rosters. What is that percentage?
- Since their inception in 1996, the Ravens have had a combined 41 Pro Bowl appearances by 21 different players. Of those players, how many are Ravens "homegrown" (drafted by Baltimore or signed as rookie free agents)?
D. 154. How many of the Ravens' 14 first-round draft choices are still on Baltimore's roster?
- Of the following four Ravens' first-round draft picks (all Pro Bowl selections), who was the latest picked?
A. Ray Lewis
B. Ed Reed
C. Terrell Suggs
D. Chris McAlister
6. The Ravens received four compensatory picks last year for losing free agent linebacker Adalius Thomas, tackle Tony Pashos, fullback Ovie Mughelli and one other player following the 2006 campaign. Who was that other player?
A. Jamal Lewis
B. Edwin Mulitalo
C. Aubrayo Franklin
D. Chester Taylor
7. True or false: The first round of last year's draft - which clocked in at 6:08 - was the longest since 1967?
8. The Ravens have drafted two players in the top 10 to earn Rookie of the Year honors. Who were they?
A. Jonathan Ogden, Duane Starks
B. Chris McAlister, Terrell Suggs
C. Todd Heap, Haloti Ngata
D. Terrell Suggs, Peter Boulware
9. How many rookie draft picks started games for the Ravens in 2007?
10. How long does each team have to make their pick in the first round?
A. 5 minutes
B. 7 minutes
C. 10 minutes
D. 15 minutes
Visit the Big Board blog to check your answers.