RAVENS IN OUR COMMUNITY THANKSGIVING EDITION
Gearing up for this holiday season, Ravens players will be in the Baltimore community on Friday (11/16) and Tuesday (11/20) to extend a helping hand to families in need. Each year, the Ravens organization and its players commit to making a difference by feeding Maryland families and helping them enjoy the holidays.
- LB Ray Lewis will host his annual distribution of Thanksgiving baskets at REACH! Partnership, a secondary Baltimore City Public School.
- LB Jameel McClainwill partner with The Salvation Army and help kick off its Red Kettle Campaign at THE AVENUE at White Marsh. McClain will also host his third annual Salvation Army Thanksgiving event "53 Families" and distribute Thanksgiving baskets complete with turkeys and all the trimmings.
- This Friday (11/16),S Ed Reedwill distribute Thanksgiving meals with all the fixings to 300 families of the SEED School. Also on Tuesday (11/20), Reed will distribute turkeys to families of Booker T. Washington Middle School.
- RB Ray Rice will serve lunch to families at Our Daily Bread, a hot meal program that provides more than a quarter million meals to the most vulnerable citizens of Baltimore City each year. Rice will also lead the seventh annual holiday dinner at the Helping Up Mission men's shelter. Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mixed vegetables, rolls and dessert will be a special meal for 275 men who live and visit the shelter. The Mission is a residential facility where Rice, joined by teammates, will serve dinner to the guests.
- QB Tyrod Taylor will serve lunch to preselected Baltimore high school student-athletes at the Rusty Scupper.
- CB Lardarius Webb will distribute Thanksgiving baskets to 400 Baltimore-area, single-parent families. The fourth annual event will be held at the Webster Kendrick Boys & Girls Club.
- WR LaQuan Williams will host "The Need To Feed" at the Downtown Cultural Center, where dinner will be distributed to homeless members of the Baltimore community.
S Ed Reed
12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
The SEED School
200 Font Hill Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21233
LB Jameel McClain RB Ray Rice QB Tyrod Taylor
10:30 a.m. 11:00 - 1:30 p.m. 1 - 2:30 p.m.
THE AVENUE at White Marsh Our Daily Bread The Rusty Scupper
8125 Honeygo Boulevard 725 The Fallsway 402 Key Highway
Baltimore, MD 21236 Baltimore, MD 21202 Baltimore, MD 21230
LB Ray Lewis S Ed Reed RB Ray Rice
3:30 p.m. 4 - 6 p.m. 5 - 7 p.m.
REACH! Partnership Booker T. Washington School Helping Up Mission
2815 St. Lo Drive 1301 McCulloch Street 1029 East Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21213 Baltimore, MD 21217 Baltimore, MD 21202
CB Lardarius Webb LB Jameel McClain WR LaQuan Williams
5 - 7 p.m. 5:30 – 6 p.m. *Media availability 6 - 9 p.m.
Webster Kendrick Boys & Girls Club 6 - 8 p.m. Downtown Cultural Center
4130 Callaway Avenue Salvation Army 401 N. Howard Street
Baltimore, MD 21215 1400 Fuselage Avenue Baltimore, MD 21201
Baltimore, MD 21220