Baltimore Ravens Donation Requests & Player Appearances
To Request a Donation
The Baltimore Ravens have a strong commitment to the community and strive to assist as many nonprofit organizations as possible within our geographical region. Throughout the course of each year, the Ravens donate thousands of items to worthwhile organizations through in-kind merchandise. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines have been established.
- ALL DONATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. We no longer accept mailed submissions or fax, email, telephone requests.
- Your request must be submitted and received by the Ravens at least SIX WEEKS PRIOR to the event/procurement date. If you alter the date in your request to fit this guideline, your request will be declined.
- We are unable to donate game tickets for events.
- We DO NOT accept personal items for signatures.
- The Ravens have established a regional focus for in-kind donations. Organizations hosting events within our geographical region will be considered for donations from the team. If your organization is not located in our region, please look to the NFL team closest to you for in-kind donations.
- We ask that each organization submit only one donation request per calendar year in order for us to accommodate as many deserving causes as possible.
- It is recommended that your event does not center around the anticipation of a Ravens donation item, but should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
Please find below the information you must have in order to complete the online donation form:
- Event Information (Name, Date, Location, Description)
- Charity Information (Organization, Address, 501(c)3 Tax ID #, Phone, etc.)
- Contact Information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number)
Thank you for your interest in the Baltimore Ravens. We wish you the best of luck with your efforts for charitable causes and events.
To Request a Player Appearance
The Baltimore Ravens prioritize community involvement and work hard to develop strong initiatives dedicated to giving back to the Baltimore community. The Ravens community relations team strives to create impactful programming for members of the Ravens Flock. Each year, Ravens players appear at numerous community and corporate events in the Baltimore area, but player availability is limited. In order to properly review your appearance request, we ask that you carefully read and follow the information provided below. Due to the demand, unfortunately neither staff nor players will be able to participate in a career day.
General Player Appearance Guidelines
- We recommend that your event not center on a player's appearance, but that the appearance serves as a complement to the event.
- When submitting a request, you must select a specific date for your appearance; requests with "open date availability" will not be considered.
- Give clearly defined role/activities for the player (i.e. speaking on a specific topic, coaching drills, reading books, etc.)
- Ensure that the visit has the maximum impact possible, reaching the most people. Preference will be given to organizations that provide a real, interactive role for the player
- Each Ravens player appearance should be meaningful and beneficial to all parties involved.
- No activities that may cause bodily harm or physical injuries to players
- No Career Days
- All requests must be submitted in writing on letterhead at least 6 weeks prior to your event. We will not accept telephone, fax, or email requests.
- Should you not hear from the Baltimore Ravens two (2) weeks out from your event date, please know that we have been unsuccessful in assisting you.
Ravens players are available for a limited number of appearances. Please consider the following when requesting a player:
- In season, players have most flexibility on their day off, which is typically Monday
- Players are not available during training camp, the team's bye (off) week or playoffs
- Since many players live outside the Baltimore area during the offseason, players have limited availability during the off-season (Feb. – June)
- The Baltimore Ravens reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or replace a player for a confirmed event in the case of extenuating circumstances (i.e. injury, family emergency, team obligations, etc.)
The confirmation of a player appearance does not grant the right to use the Baltimore Ravens name and/or logo to promote your event.
You can mail your player appearance request to the following address:
Attn: Community Relations
1 Winning Drive
Owings Mills, MD 21117