Baltimore Ravens Foundation Play 60 Grant
Through the Ravens Foundation, $100,000 is granted to Baltimore area non-profit organizations with programs that support and encourage physical fitness and/or nutrition education amongst the youth. The 2022 PLAY 60 Grant helped fund a variety of projects, such as interscholastic athletic programs for students with disabilities, cooking and nutrition education, boxing training and after-school mentorship programs.
2022 Ravens PLAY 60 Grant Recipients
- Girls on the Run of the Greater Chesapeake
- Friends of Great Kids Farm
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
- Peace Players International
- Soccer Without Borders
- The Agoge Project
- Heroes Helping Heroes
- Freedom Hills Therapeutic Riding Program
- MissionFit Inc.
- Muse 360/ Rayn Fall Dance Studio
- TasteWise Kids
- Baltimore Urban Baseball Association
- NORTHWOOD BASEBALL LEAGUE, LLC
- Baltimore SquashWise
- Girls on the Run of Central Maryland, Inc.
- League of Dreams
- Cool Kids Campaign Foundation, Inc.
April 3rd – June 2nd, 2023
Week of July 24th, 2023
Ravens Foundation Grant Awards Announcement
August 1th – June 30th, 2024