Baltimore Ravens Single Game Tickets
2022 Single Game Tickets
Ravens Box Office at M&T Bank Stadium
Contact the Box Office
Phone: 410-261-RAVE (7283)
Address: 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230
The box office windows are located on the West side of M&T Bank Stadium, near Russell Street, between gates A & D.
Box Office Hours of Operation
Until further notice, please be advised that the Baltimore Ravens Box Office is closed for in person visits. If you are looking to purchase tickets to a game, please visit TicketMaster at www.ticketmaster.com as we are unable to make sales over the phone.
The ticket office phone operation hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The box office windows on Russell St will not be open.
The Ticket office will have phone support on Saturdays before Sunday home games from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM. The Box Office windows will open 2.5 hours prior to kickoff on gameday.
2022 single game tickets will go on sale in conjunction with the 2022 NFL schedule release later this Spring
M&T Bank Stadium Ticket Pricing
NFL Refund Policy
The NFL has every expectation that there will be a full game schedule in 2022 with a full stadium capacity. However, if a game is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled, or is played under conditions that prohibit fans from attending, ticket buyers who purchase tickets directly from the club (i.e., Season Tickets or Single Game Tickets) will receive the option of a full refund of the ticket purchase price (plus associated fees) for any impacted games or have the ability to apply the applicable amount to a future ticket purchase.
The refund policies for single game tickets purchased through NFL Licensed Channels are as follows (the Ravens do not currently offer primary ticket sales via SeatGeek or StubHub):
- Ticketmaster: Automatic refunds provided for all primary and resale ticket purchases within 30 days of cancellation.
- SeatGeek: Refunds provided upon request for all primary and resale ticket purchases within 30 days of cancellation.
- StubHub: No refunds except in states where it is required by law (Maryland does not have that requirement). Credit issued worth 120% of original order. Credit expires in 2022 and can be used on any future StubHub purchase.
When purchasing single game tickets from the Ravens ticket office:
- Single game tickets are only digital via your mobile device or day-of-game will call
- Printed tickets can be purchased online for primary Ravens tickets through baltimoreravens.com/tickets. Scroll up to view the schedule and click to buy tickets.
- All verified resale tickets are mobile only
How Do I Access My Tickets via Mobile?
1. Launch the Baltimore Ravens mobile app
2.Choose "TICKETS" in the bottom menu, then scroll and choose "Manage My Tickets"
3. "SIGN-IN TO MY RAVENS ACCOUNT" with your email address and password (same as your online account)
4. Select the game you want to manage
5. Tap "View Barcode." We recommend saving the tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay
6. Show your mobile ticket at the gate!
Accepting Tickets that Were Sent to you
If you are receiving tickets from a friend, you will first need to claim the tickets. You will receive an email with a link directing you to log in to your Ravens Ticketmaster account or create a new account. Please note that the Ravens Ticketmaster account is separate from your ticketmaster account. You will use a browser to claim the tickets: safari or chrome on a mobile device or any browser on a desktop computer. After claiming the tickets, you will download the Baltimore Ravens Mobile App to access your mobile tickets!
Book a private party in a pre-game tent in our Hospitality Village, sponsored by Gameday Vodka. An all-inclusive Hospitality Tent located directly outside the stadium gates provides the perfect opportunity to entertain your best clients or prospects, reward employees, or gather with family and friends.
Ticket Resale Restrictions
- Maryland state regulations prohibit commercial activity including ticket resale on stadium property (except for MSA licensed agents).
- The sale of counterfeit and used or outdated tickets is prohibited in the city of Baltimore. (Md.Ann.Code, Crim.L.Art., § 8-612 (counterfeiting), §7-101 (theft))
PLEASE NOTE: The Ravens Ticket Office and Ticketmaster are the only authorized sellers of original issue single game tickets and the Baltimore Ravens are not responsible for any transactions made outside of authorized sources. Also, ticket holders should never post or send a picture of their tickets including the barcode as this information could be used to post tickets for sale.