Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens, November 12, 2023
- Winners of four straight games, the Baltimore Ravens (7-2) host
the Cleveland Browns (5-3) for a divisional showdown from M&T
Bank Stadium on Sunday (1 p.m. kickoff).
- Baltimore is tied with Kansas City for the conference's top record
(7-2), while all three teams behind the Ravens in the AFC North
each own 5-3 marks. (The AFC North is the NFL's only division
with each team sporting a winning record.)
- The Ravens are 7-2 for the fourth time in franchise history (also
2019, 2012 & 2006), earning a playoff berth in each of the previous
three such seasons.
- Baltimore leads the all-time series vs. Cleveland, 36-13. Under
head coach John Harbaugh, the Ravens are 25-6 vs. the Browns,
including 13-2 in Charm City. In Week 4 earlier this season,
Baltimore upended the host Browns, 28-3, when QB Lamar
Jackson accounted for 4 total TDs (2 passing & 2 rushing), with
the defense tallying 4 sacks and 3 INTs.
- In last Sunday's 37-3 home victory over Seattle, Baltimore's
defense permitted 0 TDs, a season-low 151 total yards (123
passing & 28 rushing) and just 6 first downs, holding Seattle to
1-of-12 (8.3%) on third down. The Ravens registered season highs
in total yards (515), rushing yards (298) and first downs (29). (The
298 rushing yards rank as the fourth most in a game during the
team's 28-year history.)
- This season, Baltimore ranks No. 1 in the NFL in points allowed
per game (13.8), while the Ravens are sixth in scoring (26.6 ppg).