Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans, October 15, 2023
- In what marks their third-straight road game (and fourth over the past five), the Baltimore Ravens (3-2) battle the Tennessee Titans (2-3) from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England. Kickoff for the Oct. 15 game is set for 2:30 p.m. BST (9:30 a.m. ET).
- Baltimore traveled to London on Monday (Oct. 9) and will conduct game preparations throughout the week from the Tottenham Hotspur Training Ground (THTG). This trip marks the Ravens' second-ever game in London, with Baltimore last playing the Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley Stadium in 2017.
- Tennessee leads the all-time regular season series, 11-10. However, Baltimore holds a 3-2 edge in postseason play, including a 20-13 victory at Tennessee in the 2020 Wild Card round, which is when these two teams last faced each other.
- Last Sunday at Pittsburgh, Baltimore fell, 17-10, to the Steelers, who took their first lead of game with 1:17 remaining in the contest. The Ravens jumped out to a 10-0 halftime lead, but couldn't hold off Pittsburgh's second-half surge, which included a go-ahead 41-yard TD catch by WR George Pickens late in the fourth quarter. QB Lamar Jackson was 22-of-38 for 236 yards, adding 45 rushing yards, while rookie WR Zay Flowers posted a team-high 5 catches for 73 yards. The Ravens, however, had three turnovers (2 FRs & 1 INT), which led to 10 Pittsburgh points.
- Standout rankings: Baltimore's defense ranks No. 2 in the NFL in yards (266.4) and points (15.0, tied w/ Cle.) allowed per game. On offense, the Ravens boast the NFL' No. 4 rush attack (146.0 ypg).