Baltimore Ravens at Arizona Cardinals, October 29, 2023
- The AFC North-leading Baltimore Ravens (5-2) travel to face the Arizona Cardinals (1-6) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, Oct. 29 (4:25 p.m. ET kickoff). This battle marks the Ravens' fourth road game in the past five weeks.
- Under head coach John Harbaugh, the Ravens are 41-22 vs. NFC teams (1-0 this season). With QB Lamar Jackson as its starter, Baltimore is 16-1 against the NFC, including 1-0 vs. Arizona (2019).
- Baltimore leads the all-time series vs. the Cardinals, 5-2, including a 2-1 mark in Arizona. These teams last squared off in 2019, when the Ravens emerged victorious, 23-17, at M&T Bank Stadium.
- The Ravens have now started a season 5-2 for the 10th time in franchise history (also 2000, 2006, 2010-12, 2014, 2019-21) and for the eighth time under Coach Harbaugh (since 2008).
- Baltimore is 3-1 on the road this season, capturing wins over Cincinnati, Cleveland and Tennessee (in London).
- Last Sunday, the Ravens delivered a decisive 38-6 home win over Detroit, when QB Lamar Jackson completed 21-of-27 passes for 357 yards and 3 TDs (155.8), adding 1 rushing score. Baltimore's defense was equally impressive, recording 5 sacks (including 2 by OLB Kyle Van Noy) and limiting Detroit to 5-of-16 on third down. Baltimore scored TDs on its first four possessions and tallied 10 plays of 20+ yards on the day, including a career-best 80-yard reception from RB Gus Edwards, who also rushed for 64 yards as part of the Ravens' 146 ground yards. TE Mark Andrews posted 2 receiving TDs, his ninth-career multi-TD game