Seattle Seahawks at Baltimore Ravens, November 5, 2023
- It's a battle of division leaders when the Baltimore Ravens
(6-2) host the Seattle Seahawks (5-2) for an interconference
showdown from M&T Bank Stadium (Sunday at 1 p.m. ET).
Baltimore is riding a three-game winning streak, while Seattle
has won its past two contests.
- Under head coach John Harbaugh, the Ravens are 42-22 vs. NFC
teams (2-0 this season). With QB Lamar Jackson as its starter,
Baltimore is 17-1 against the NFC, including 1-0 vs. Seattle (2019).
- The Ravens-Seahawks all-time series is tied, 3-3, with Baltimore
winning the most recent game, 30-16, at Seattle in 2019. The
Ravens are 2-1 in home games played against the Seahawks.
- Baltimore is 6-2 for the eighth time in franchise history (also 2019-
21, 2010-12 and 2006) and seventh time under Coach Harbaugh.
The Ravens made the playoffs in six of those previous seven such
seasons (all but the 2021 campaign).
- Sunday marks the Ravens' fourth home game of the season (2-1
record thus far), and the first of three consecutive contests at
M&T Bank Stadium for Baltimore in November.
- In last Sunday's 31-24 win at Arizona, RB Gus Edwards led the
charge by rushing for a game-high 80 yards and 3 TDs. QB Lamar
Jackson was 18-of-27 passing for 157 yards and 1 TD (TE Mark
Andrews), while the defense registered 2 INTs (DB Brandon
Stephens & S Geno Stone) and 2 sacks (DT Justin Madubuike
& NT Michael Pierce). The Ravens scored 4 TDs on 4 red zone
trips, including a perfect 3-for-3 in goal-to-go situations