The Ravens' 2020 NFL Draft position is set now that their season is over.
Baltimore will pick at No. 28, which is its latest first-round spot since 2013 after winning Super Bowl XLVII. The Ravens have never made a pick at No. 28 in franchise history.
Here are the last five players taken at that spot:
- 2019, Los Angeles Chargers – DT Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
- 2018, Pittsburgh Steelers – S Terrell Edmunds, Virginia Tech
- 2017, Dallas Cowboys – DE Taco Charlton, Michigan
- 2016, San Francisco 49ers – G Joshua Garnett, Stanford
- 2015, Detroit Lions – G Laken Tomlinson
Here are some of the way-too-early mock draft projections for the Ravens, though they all projected Baltimore picking at No. 32:
- Matt Miller, Bleacher Report: EDGE Julian Okwara, Notre Dame
- Michael Renner, Pro Football Focus: LB Kenneth Murray, Oklahoma
- Vinnie Iyer, Sporting News: CB C.J. Henderson, Florida
- Ryan Wilson, CBS Sports: CB Paulson Adebo, Stanford
- Tyler Roman, NBC Sports: LB Dylan Moses, Alabama
- Kristopher Knox, Bleacher Report: EDGE Terrell Lewis, Alabama