What happens when you’re the answer to the trivia question, but nobody knows it?
Decent Humans made a funny video with former Ravens running back Jamal Lewis exploring that very question, and you’ve got to watch for yourself.
(Warning: This video does include some … colorful … language that may go too far for some viewers)
For Ravens fans who (somehow) really don’t know Jamal Lewis’ accomplishments, I’ll list off some key things to remember:
- No. 5-overall pick out of Tennessee in the 2000 NFL Draft
- Super Bowl XXXV champion. He rushed for 103 yards and a touchdown in the game, becoming just the second rookie to ever top 100 rushing yards in a Super Bowl and the youngest player (21) to ever score a touchdown.
- NFL Offensive Player of the Year in 2003
- In 2003, he broke Corey Dillon’s single-game rushing record of 278 when he rushed for 295 yards against the Cleveland Browns. Adrian Peterson ran for 296 yards in 2007.
- One of just seven running backs to ever run for 2,000 yards in a single season. His 2,066 yards in 2003 was then the second-most in NFL history behind Eric Dickerson (2,105). It was topped by Peterson’s 2,097 yards in 2012.
- Topped 1,000 rushing yards in seven of his 10 NFL seasons.
- Absolute monster