FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Baltimore Ravens will hold their 11th annual Spring Football Festival, presented by Verizon Wireless on the first day of the 2008 NFL Draft, Saturday, April 26, 2008 at M&T Bank Stadium. The festival will run from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. The Ravens expect over 10,000 fans on a day highlighted by Ravens player appearances and the debut of the 2007 Ravens highlight film and 2008 preview, The Power of Team.
Here's what's going on:
- 2008 NFL Draft live on SmartVision and TVs throughout the stadium
- Interactive on-field games including Gatorade Junior Training Camp and Ravens Rookies Kids Area
- Autograph sessions
- 2008 Ravens Cheerleaders performance and autographs
- Poe's Mascot Game and Baltimore's Marching Ravens Pep Band and drum line
- Live 98 Rock broadcast from the North Club Level
- Self-guided tours of the Ravens Locker Room
- Unique memorabilia at the Ravens Rummage Sale
- $1.50 ESSKAY hotdogs
- Ravens Team Store
- Red Cross Blood Drive on Press Level
- Announcement of Ravens Rewards prize winners!
For tickets, call 410-261-RAVE (7283), visit www.baltimoreravens.com or you can also purchase them at the Will Call windows along Russell Street on the day of the event. Adults are $15 and children (under 12) are $10.
*Parking is FREE on Stadium Lots A, B, C, G & H (hot tailgating in B/C). *