The Baltimore Ravens and the Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism (GOSV) announced today the recipients of the 16th annual Honor Rows program, presented by M&T Bank. During each Ravens home game throughout the 2015 regular season, the program will honor 18 youth groups or organizations that provide outstanding volunteer service to their communities.
Winning groups will receive tickets to a game, Honor Rows t-shirts for all participants, a pre-game on-field visit and official in-game recognition on the RavensVision boards. In addition, WBAL-TV 11, Ravens broadcast partner, will periodically feature Honor Rows recipients during on-air news segments.
Honorees were selected by a panel of GOSV, Baltimore Ravens and M&T Bank staff, where winning organizations demonstrated a strong commitment to servicing the needs of the local community.
The 2015 Honor Rows recipients are listed below:
- 901 Arts (Baltimore City)
- AA County Rec and Parks Summer Youth Volunteers (Anne Arundel County)
- Baltimore Green Works "Clean Corps" Youthworks Team (Baltimore City)
- Banner Neighborhoods' "Neighborhood Youth Programs" (Baltimore City)
- Basketball 4 L.Y.F.E. (St. Mary's, Charles and Calvert Counties)
- Best Buddies Maryland (Baltimore City, Baltimore County)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Boy Scouts of America (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Baltimore (Baltimore City)
- Civil Air Patrol - Glenn L. Martin Composite Squadron (Baltimore County)
- Dulaney High School Key Club (Baltimore County)
- Frostburg Summer Lunch Box Youth Volunteers (Allegany County)
- Hippodrome Foundation Camp Counselors (Baltimore City)
- Pocomoke High School Key Club (Worcester County)
- River Hill Teen Advisory Committee (Howard County)
- St. Francis Neighborhood Center (Baltimore City)
- The Harbour School's "Harbouring Hope for Hunger" Team (Baltimore County)
- United Way of Frederick County (Frederick County)