The Baltimore Ravens and the Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism announced today the recipients of the 17th annual Honor Rows program, presented by M&T Bank. During each Ravens home game of the 2016 regular season, the program will honor 17 youth groups or organizations that provide outstanding volunteer service to their communities.
Winning groups will receive tickets to a game, Honor Rows t-shirts for all participants, a pre-game on-field visit and in-game recognition on the RavensVision boards. In addition, WBAL-TV 11, the Ravens' official broadcast partner, will periodically feature Honor Rows recipients during on-air news segments.
Honorees have demonstrated a strong commitment to servicing the local community and were selected by a panel of Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism, Baltimore Ravens and M&T Bank staff.
The 2016 Honor Rows recipients are listed below:
- CASA Club of Hereford High School (Baltimore County)
- Community Law in Action (Baltimore City)
- Baltimore Hebrew Congregation (Baltimore City)
- Banner Neighborhoods' "Neighborhood Youth Programs" (Baltimore City)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Boy Scouts of America (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Girl Scout Troop 1273 (Montgomery County)
- Hippodrome Foundation Camp Counselors (Baltimore City)
- Hunts Memorial United Methodist Church - Mid-High Youth Group (Baltimore City)
- Makings of A Man Male Youth Initiative (Baltimore City)
- Maryland National Guard Freestate ChalleNGe Academy (Baltimore City, and Baltimore, Cecil, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Montgomery County Recreation (Montgomery County)
- Playworks Maryland Junior Coach Leadership Program (Baltimore City)
- Pocomoke High School Key Club (Worcester County)
- Silver Oak Academy (Carroll and Frederick Counties)
- Student Union of Gaithersburg High School (Montgomery County)
- The We Cancerve Movement, Inc. (Harford County)