To help you with your planning, here is some information about the Baltimore Ravens' 2012 training camp at the Under Armour Performance Center:
- Rookies, quarterbacks and injured veterans from 2011 will practice at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, July 24.
- The same group of players will have an "Administrative Day" on July 23. There is no media availability on this day.
- The remainder of the veterans report on July 25. Photographers and videographers can "shoot" players entering the building. We will make at least two veterans available to media that day.
- Training camp officially starts on July 26, with the first full-team practice at 2:30 p.m. (Daily practices are scheduled for 2:30 p.m., with media availability after these sessions.)
- A "regular" training camp routine will continue through Aug. 15.
- Our free fan practices at alternate sites are:
1. Aug. 4 at M&T Bank Stadium at 5 p.m.2. Aug. 12 at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium at 5 p.m.3. Aug. 19 at Mustang Stadium at Stevenson University at 3:30 p.m.
The following are players' "off" days: July 29, Aug. 5, 10, 18, 24 and Sept. 1, 2 and 4.
*All dates are subject to change. *