RAVENS 2019 PRESEASON SCHEDULE
The Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday announced their preseason schedule, a slate that features home games against the Jacksonville Jaguars and Green Bay Packers, and road contests at the Philadelphia Eagles and Washington Redskins.
- Prior to the Jaguars and Eagles games, the Ravens will hold joint practices with each team – one set in Baltimore and another in Philadelphia.
- The Ravens open preseason play by hosting Jacksonville on Thursday, Aug. 8. Baltimore leads the all-time preseason series, 1-0, which was a 48-17 Ravens’ win in 2012.
- Baltimore then welcomes the Packers to M&T Bank Stadium on Thursday, Aug. 15. This marks the second-ever preseason meeting between the clubs, with the first taking place in 1996. (Green Bay won in Baltimore, 17-15.)
- On Thursday, Aug. 22, the Ravens will battle Philadelphia in the 13th preseason meeting between the teams, with Baltimore owning a 7-5 series lead. The Ravens last played the Eagles during the 2015 preseason, a game Philly won, 40-17, at Lincoln Financial Field.
- Baltimore closes out its preseason schedule by facing Washington for the third-straight year. The Ravens own the all-time preseason series lead, 8-3, which includes a 30-20 victory last season in Charm City. Baltimore last played a preseason game at Washington’s FedExField in 2010.
- The Ravens are 60-32 all time in preseason play, and under head coach John Harbaugh (2008-18), have compiled a 33-12 record.
- Baltimore has not dropped a preseason game since 2015, posting an impressive 13-0 record over the past three seasons.
Ravens 2019 Preseason Schedule
Week 1: Thursday, Aug. 8 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Week 2: Thursday, Aug. 15 vs. Green Bay Packers
Week 3: Thursday, Aug. 22 at Philadelphia Eagles
Week 4: Thursday, Aug. 29 at Washington Redskins
Note: Times for the Ravens’ preseason games will be set at a later date.