Several Ravens players will be in our community Tuesday (12/21) to spread cheer to some of Maryland's less fortunate residents during the holiday season. The players will host and support numerous events to deliver gifts and joy throughout the Baltimore area.
Tuesday, Dec. 21
- Ravens S Dawan Landry, WR David Reed, CB Cary Williamsand additional* *players will join Belmont Elementary students in a holiday event at Dave & Buster's (Hanover, Md.). The youth will enjoy free food, bowling and receive several Christmas gifts.
- WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh will visit Robert C. Marshall Recreation Center (Balitmore, Md.) to distribute Christmas dinner baskets to 84 Baltimore-area families, headed by single mothers. The Ravens' wide receiver partnered with Giant Food, the official supermarket partner of the Baltimore Ravens, to provide dinner baskets that will include a turkey, a ham and ample side dishes. Houshmandzadeh will provide the turkey and ham, and Giant matched his efforts by donating a multitude of side dishes.
- QB Joe Flaccowill join teammates, Ravens cheerleaders and mascot Poe at Union Memorial Hospital (Baltimore, Md.), a division of MedStar Health, the official medical partner of the Baltimore Ravens. The group will spread cheer to patients who are unable to be home for the holidays.
- Ravens CB Domonique Foxworth will treat 50 youth to a Barnes & Noble shopping event in the Inner Harbor. Each child will be able to pick out $50 worth of reading material in addition to a special gift picked by the Maryland-native. Foxworth will be joined by teammates, Ravens cheerleaders and mascot Poe. The kids will also enjoy a complimentary lunch, courtesy of the Inner Harbor Chipotle.
- Ravens RB Willis McGahee will host his fourth-annual Gift of Giving event for Howard County children in need at the Hilton Homewood Suites (Columbia, Md.). McGahee will be joined by fellow running back Ray Rice as the children and their families are treated to a seated meal, the mothers are pampered at an onsite salon/spa, and the kids are able to choose gifts for themselves and one for a loved one.
Please note that families have pre-registered for all events listed below.
Tuesday, Dec. 21
Landry, D. Reed and Williams10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Dave & Buster's restaurant
7000 Arundel Mills Circle
12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Robert C. Marshall Rec. Center
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue
Ray Lewis3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Bluford Drew Jemison Academy
2000 Edgewood Street
Joe Flacco1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Union Memorial Hospital
201 E. University Parkway
Domonique Foxworth3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Barnes & Noble/Chipotle
601 E. Pratt Street
Willis McGahee, Ray Rice6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Hilton Homewood Suites
8320 Benson Drive