18TH ANNUAL HONOR ROWS RECIPIENTS
The Baltimore Ravens and the Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism announced today the recipients of the 18th annual Honor Rows program, presented by M&T Bank. During each Ravens home game of the 2017 regular season, the program will honor 16 youth groups or organizations that provide outstanding volunteer service to their communities.
Winning groups will receive tickets to a game, Honor Rows t-shirts for all participants, a pre-game on-field visit and in-game recognition on the RavensVision boards. In addition, WBAL-TV 11, the Ravens' official broadcast partner, will periodically feature Honor Rows recipients during on-air news segments.
Honorees have demonstrated a strong commitment to servicing the local community and were selected by a panel of Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism, Baltimore Ravens and M&T Bank staff.
The 2017 Honor Rows recipients are listed below:
- Baltimore Area Council, Boy Scouts of America (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Baltimore Beyond Plastic (Baltimore City)
- Banner Neighborhoods' "A Step Ahead" Program (Baltimore City)
- Beltsville Academy Student Ambassadors (Prince George's County)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters at the Y (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Frostburg State ECHOSTARS (Allegany County)
- Harbouring Hope (Baltimore City and Baltimore County)
- HOBY Maryland (Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard Counties)
- Montgomery County Recreation (Montgomery County)
- Mt. Zion Youth Ministry (Baltimore City and Harford County)
- Pocomoke High School Key Club (Worcester County)
- Pocomoke High School Student United Way (Worcester County)
- Ray of Hope Fit for the Journey (Baltimore City)
- Salisbury Youth Civics Council (Wicomico County)
- St. John's Episcopal Church Journey to Adulthood Youth Group (Baltimore and Howard Counties)
- The We Cancerve Movement (Harford County)