Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh has released an offseason schedule for the team's mini camps and organized training activities (OTAs). As a new head coach, Harbaugh is permitted one mandatory and two voluntary camps for veterans. There are no set limits on camps for rookies.
Listed below is the Ravens' offseason schedule for 2008. Please be aware that these dates are subject to change, if necessary:
- April 17-19 – Mini Camp #1
- May 1-3 – Mini Camp #2
- May 9-11 – Mini Camp #3 (MANDATORY CAMP)
- May 16 – Special Teams Practice (OTA #1)
- May 20-22 – Rookie Camp
- May 23 – Special Teams Practice (OTA #2)
- May 27-30 – Passing Camp #1 (OTA #3-#6)
- June 3-6 – Passing Camp #2 (OTA #7-#10)
- June 9-12 – Passing Camp #3 (OTA #11-#14)
All OTAs are held at the Ravens' practice facility in Owings Mills, while training camp continues at McDaniel College in Westminster for the 13th consecutive year.
The possible start date of training camp is either during the week of July 20 or July 27.