The Baltimore Ravens and digital platform developer YinzCam® Inc. have created an interactive app for the Apple Watch that provides fans with breaking news, team updates and other unique information. The app, which delivers wide-ranging content, enables quick and easy access to team coverage directly on a fan's wrist.
The Ravens are among the first professional sports teams to offer their exclusive Apple Watch app, which users can download at the **Apple Watch App Store**.
Working closely with YinzCam® Inc., the Ravens designed an app that features breaking news alerts, roster information, statistical updates and exclusive pictures/graphics. Fans with an Apple Watch can swipe through headlines and get a quick glance at stats and Ravens information in a matter of seconds.
Here are several features of the Ravens app for Apple Watch:
- Fans can view basic statistical information about past, present or upcoming Ravens games, complete with a quarter-by-quarter score graph.
- Fans can view league-wide standings to see how the Ravens stack up against other NFL competitors.
- Fans can easily look up biographical and statistical information about each Ravens player.
- Fans can get at-a-glance updates to Ravens games in progress – as well as information about upcoming games – without needing to open the Apple Watch app. This functionality is provided as a Glance, a small widget that is always just a swipe away from the Apple Watch's main face.
- Furthermore, fans can receive interactive notifications and updates about their teams that display right on the Apple Watch.
The Ravens' app for Apple Watch works in conjunction with the team's iPhone and iPad apps and is free for all users. By using Handoff, which seamlessly transitions content from device to device, fans can read the opening of an article on their watch and then quickly transition to their iPhone or iPad to view the remaining story.