The Ravens do not officially release the details of player contracts.
But multiple reports are surfacing detailing quarterback Joe Flacco's new deal.
Here's what's out there, which again has not been confirmed by the team:
- Total salary of six years, $120.6 million. $20.1 million per season. [ESPN]
- $52 million guaranteed [The Baltimore Sun]
- $29 million signing bonus [The Baltimore Sun]
- Base salaries of $1 million in 2013, $6 million in 2014, $7 million in 2015, $18.2 million in 2016, $20.6 million in 2017 and $20 million in 2018 [NFL Network]
- Flacco will get $30 million in Year 1, $51 million over the first two years and $62 million over the first three. [The Baltimore Sun]
- Deal will count $6.8 million against 2013 salary cap (just 5.6 percent of the total cap) [The Baltimore Sun/ Pro Football Talk]
- Deal will count $14.8 million against the 2014 salary cap. [Sports Illustrated]
- In Year 4, the salary-cap hit will jump to $29 million. "That will likely mean the deal will be restructured after the first three years," writes The Sun's Aaron Wilson. [The Baltimore Sun]