Vote for Ravens quarterback Joe Flaccofor the Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week for his prolific performance in last weekend's 29-10 win over the Oakland Raiders. This marks the fourth time this season Flacco has been nominated for this award.
Joe completed 12 of 24 passes for 140 yards, one touchdown and no interceptions Sunday. He also rushed for a 12-yard touchdown and caught a 43-yard pass.
Fans can vote for Flacco on NFL.com/rookies beginning Tuesday at 8 a.m. and ending on Friday at noon to determine the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week. The Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week will be announced Friday evening on NFL.com/rookies.
Here is a list of all rookie nominees:
- St. Louis Rams WR DONNIE AVERY led the Rams' receiving efforts with six catches for 163 yards including a 69-yard touchdown in St. Louis' 23 - 16 loss to the New England Patriots.
- Baltimore Ravens QB JOE FLACCO passed for 140 yards and one 70-yard touchdown in the Ravens' 29 - 10 win over the Oakland Raiders. Flacco added 43 yards receiving off a pass by backup QB Troy Smith and 23 rushing yards and a rushing touchdown.
- Kansas City Chiefs CB BRANDON FLOWERS recorded eight tackles and his first two career interceptions including one returned 91 yards for a touchdown in the Chiefs' 28 - 24 loss to the New York Jets.
- Tennessee Titans RB CHRIS JOHNSON carried the ball 19 times for 77 yards and a fourth-quarter touchdown in the Titans' 31 – 21 win over the Indianapolis Colts on Monday Night Football.
- New York Giants S KENNY PHILLIPS posted three tackles and a fourth-quarter interception with just over a minute remaining to seal the Giants' 21 - 14 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.