Vote for Ravens CB/RS Lardarius Webb * *for the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for the games played on November 1 - 2. Webb, who had three tackles and two returns -- including a 95-yard kickoff return for a touchdown -- against the Broncos, goes up against Buffalo safety Jairus Byrd, Houston's Brian Cushing, Minnesota's Percy Harvin and Carolina's Sherrod Martin.
Fans can vote for one of these five players on NFL.com/rookies beginning Tuesday at 9 am ET and ending Friday at noon ET. The winner will be announced Friday evening on NFL.com/rookies.
After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Fans can vote for the winner on NFL.com/rookies throughout the month of January. The winner will be announced at a press conference at Super Bowl XLIV in South Florida.
A closer look at the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week finalists:
- Baltimore's **LARDARIUS WEBB** had three tackles and two kickoff returns including a 95-yard return for a touchdown in the Ravens' 30 - 7 win over the Denver Broncos.
- Buffalo's JAIRUS BYRD recorded five tackles and two interceptions in the Bills' 31 - 10 loss to the Houston Texans. Byrd is the first rookie and second NFL player since 1960 to have three consecutive multi-pick games and is tied for most interceptions in the NFL with seven.
- Houston's BRIAN CUSHING made 10 tackles, had a sack and an interception to end Buffalo's final drive of the game in the Texans' 31 - 10 win over the Buffalo Bills.
- Minnesota's PERCY HARVIN made five receptions for 84 yards and one touchdown and returned five kickoffs, including a 77-yard run, in the Vikings' 38 - 26 win over the Green Bay Packers.
- Carolina's SHERROD MARTIN recorded four tackles and two interceptions in the Panthers' 34 - 21 win over the Arizona Cardinals.