Vote for Ravens LB/DE Paul Kruger for the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week for the games played on November 26-30. Kruger, who had two tackles and an overtime interception returned for 26 yards that set up the game-winning field goal against the Steelers, goes up against Tennessee's Kenny Britt, Minnesota's Percy Harvin, Denver's Knowshon Moreno and Arizona's LaRod Stephens-Howling.
Fans can vote for one of these five players on NFL.com/rookies beginning Tuesday at 9 am ET and ending Friday at noon ET. The winner will be announced Friday evening on NFL.com/rookies.
After the regular season, five players will be nominated for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year honors. Fans can vote for the winner on NFL.com/rookies throughout the month of January. The winner will be announced at a press conference at Super Bowl XLIV in South Florida.
A closer look at the Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week finalists:
- Baltimore's PAUL KRUGER**made two tackles and intercepted Dennis Dixon's pass on Pittsburgh's second drive in overtime and returned it 26 yards to the Steelers' 28 leading to the game-winning drive in the Ravens' 20 – 17 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Tennessee'sKENNY BRITTmade seven receptions for 128 yards and scored the game-winning touchdown as time expired in the Titans' 20 -17 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
- Minnesota'sPERCY HARVINrecorded 45 yards rushing and made six receptions for 101 yards and a touchdown in the Vikings' 36- 10 win over the Chicago Bears.
- Denver'sKNOWSHON MORENOrushed 19 times for 88 yards and one touchdown and added 19 yards receiving in Denver's 26- 6 win over the New York Giants on Thanksgiving.
- Arizona'sLaROD STEPHENS-HOWLING returned four kicks including one 99 yards for a touchdown and downed three punts inside the five yard line (5, 2 and 1 yard line) in the Cardinals' 20 -17 loss to the Tennessee Titans.